Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Me and The Fresh Water Fish


     hi!! hoi!! tengah belek-belek folder gambar yang banyak-banyak tu..sekali terjumpa yang ni... BEST!!! 
This photos was taken during Gawai Celebration at my wife village Kampung Raso 1 on the way to Lundu.... After so long never put my feet inside the muddy fish pond.. and you guys know what ? There is some peoples couldn't believe i really enjoy while playing with the mud... hahahaah.. 
Actually i was raised in the village... so this muddy things wont be a major problem for me.. yeah.. you know while all around you is Padi Field (Bendang as we call it) 
 So here is some photos that i wanna share with you guys...

This my brother in law Mr Peter a.k.a Aliew

This fish we called Betutu / Ketutu / Ikan Ubi



Ahhhh! only rubbish..
 i saw something moving overthere...
see overthere...i still can do the style...
come here you little big head fish....
i can do this all day long... next time i bring you guys to join....
still couldn't get those two...
my wife asking me how am i doin at this time...
this one i'm holding is about 3kg her weight..

a few of Sultans

this was so cool!!!

this Haruan really put up a challenge if you guys try to catch it with bare hand...

Well i will be waiting to recatch my Betutu..yet i still x know when my brother in law goin to empty his fish pond.. till then just wait laaaaaaaaaaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment